Using an Angle Grinder to do metalwork or any other type of grinding works makes your job far easier than using a wire brush. You need to have a good 4 1/2 inch angle grinder to do jobs involving heavy cutting or grinding. It is a powerful tool to have in your toolbox and will come in handy, especially if you are a DIY person.
Finding the right angle grinder is a difficult task as there are many available in the market. In this post, I will list the best 4 1/2 inch angle grinder that you can get from the market right now in a brief review.
Best 4-1/2″ Angle Grinders of 2021
The Dewalt 4 1/2 inch grinding tool comes with the next generation 11 Amp AC/DC motor that is capable of providing 11,000RPM. With the dust ejection system built-in, you get good durability with this product by ejecting dust and debris from it. This angle grinder provides two times the brush life over the previous model. The large spiral bevel gear of this grinder provides long transmission to it.
With the inclusion of a one-touch guard, it allows for a 360-degree rotation of the guard with a single action. Overall, this 41/2 inch grinder from Dewalt is the best your money can get.
- It has a powerful motor that provides up to 11,000 RPM.
- It is a compact to that retails for a good price.
- This grinder will give you a long life.
- There is no place to store the wrench on the angle grinder.
Made in Germany, this angle grinder from Metabo features quality material to make it highly durable and provide great performance. It comes with a good 8.5 AMP motor that provides good disc RPM for a good grinding experience. The automatic safety feature present in this grinder is really useful, especially if you are inexperienced. There is also a safety clip clutch present in this grinder to improve operational control and reduce the risk of kickback.
With the inclusion of the Metabo quick system, you can easily change the disc in this grinder, making the wrench tool obsolete. Overall, this is one of the good 41/2 inch angle grinders that you can get from the market.
- It has a great build quality.
- It comes with a powerful motor that delivers good power.
- There is a tool-free adjustable guard present in this grinder.
- It is an expensive piece of hardware.
This angle grinder from Bosch comes with a powerful 10 amp motor that gives you up to 11,500rpm. You also get durable carbon brushes with this grinder that has a good life. The vibration control present at the side handle helps to reduce the amount of feedback and gives you a comfortable grip to work on. The presence of a paddle switch helps with the operation much easier. This grinder is capable of all-day operation with its direct-motor cooling operation.
The service minder feature of this tool stops it from working if any maintenance is required. With a good set of features, this is a great grinder to have in your garage.
- It comes with a highly durable carbon brush.
- It is a lightweight grinder, which makes it really easy to use.
- With a multi-position paddle switch, you get enhanced versatility with this grinder.
- The noise from the motor is a bit high compared to other grinders.
This 41/2 inch Angle Grinder tool comes with a 6 amp motor that produces up to 12,000 RPM for a good grinding job. The tool-free guard of this grinder makes it easy for you to make quick adjustments. There is also a spindle lock with this grinder for quick wheel changes. The three-position handle of this grinder allows for good control in different applications. With the contoured over-molded handle, you get good comfort using this grinder.
This grinder is also compatible with the Verstrack wall organization system. You also get a good three-year warranty with this grinder from Craftsman to make it a good buy.
- It retails for a budget-friendly price.
- It is a lightweight product coming at only 4.1 pounds for easy use.
- This product comes with a good warranty period.
- This grinder is not made for heavy-grinding jobs and heats easily if it’s pushed to limits.
The Galax Pro Angle grinder is a powerful and flexible one with its 6 amp motor and removable handle. The removable handle offers added guide and good balance. With the presence of a Spindle lock, you can easily change the disc accessories quickly. You also get some useful extra accessories with this purchase such as a wheel guard, cutting wheel, and grinding wheel. Made of quality materials, this grinder has high durability.
With a wide variety of included accessories, this grinder is made for different applications such as slab cutting, metal-works, tiles cutting, sanding, removing rust, and more. This product from GALAX Pro is a good tool to have with you.
- It retails for an affordable price.
- It comes with multiple accessories included with the box.
- The motor present in this grinder is highly powerful.
- The brand is not an established one.
The Tacklife Angle Grinder produces strong output power with its 11 amp motor that is capable of driving up to 12,000 RPM. The inclusion of a U-shaped guard with this grinder gives you quick lever adjustments and better user security. There is also a paddle switch present that provides more safety while using it. Made of rugged materials, this grinder is highly durable and will give you long life. The ergonomic design of this angle grinder provides good comfort while using it.
You also get various accessories such as grinding discs, spanner, wheel-guard, auxiliary handle, cutting guard, and much more with this purchase to make it a solid buy.
- It is made of quality materials to give it high durability.
- With an ergonomic design, you get comfortable usage.
- It has a powerful motor that provides up to 12,000 RPM.
- It is a bit expensive than other models in its category.
A good angle grinder is all you need to work on any type of operation on different surfaces. The above-listed are some of the best 41/2 inch angle grinders from which you can choose any without having any second thoughts. I hope this post helps you in choosing a good angle grinder for your work.